Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Blog, Blog, Blog...Wubba, Wubba, Wubba

It turns out that they aren't blocking blogspot from work...blogspot must have just been down this morning. This is the second outage in less than a month since I've been using them...consider me less than impressed.

So I finished watching the first season of SportsNight last night and had forgotten that they ended the season finale that year with Isaac (Robert Guillaume) making his first appearance after his stroke (in real life and on the show). It was REALLY cool. I've always liked him as an actor and the way he came back on that show really impressed me.

At the same time, I played another three poker tournaments and finished 3rd, 1st and 2nd, respectively. So in my last 6 tournaments overall, I've won 3, finished 2nd twice and 3rd once. Not too shabby!

And now that I have this wireless connection I can use today, I'm sure I'll probably play a tournament (or two) this afternoon.

(Gee...do you think I have a bad attitude about work?!)

I've been thinking about New Year's Resolutions and the obvious one for me is to lose weight. I'd be pleased if I could lose 35 pounds, but ultimately want to lose closer to 50. That means no more McD's on the way to work, less fast food overall and more trips to the gym.

Other resolutions are to use fewer ellipses (...) in my posts, switch the blog to a new site where I can post pictures, polls, etc., get a new job, spend less money, spend more quality time with wife and kids, win the lottery...I think that's about it.

And now I'm off to lunch at home with the fam.

Until Next Time...

|