Tuesday, December 16, 2003

BREATHE...

My attitude has improved at least slightly since earlier today.

Nothing like taking an unexpected afternoon off, meeting a friend for lunch and having a beer knowing you don't have to go back to the office, then going home, hang out with your wife while kids are taking a nap and then taking your kids to see Santa at the mall while everyone else is working to make you feel better.

And, while I'm not going to get my hopes up, I found out that one of my current co-workers was going for the same job at a different company that I was, but she just got a promotion at current company and is staying put. YEA! One less candidate to worry about.

(It was pretty funny...she found out about my job situation and called me to tell me she knew of an opening I'd be a good fit for...then I had to tell her that I've already been talking to them about the position!)

In other news...
I did manage to add some music links to the sidebar of my blog. Some have clips for you to check out, and others don't. Music is very important to me and I take it pretty seriously...unfortunately I can't sing or play an instrument! You probably haven't heard of most of these bands, so I'm just trying to do my part to promote them. If you ARE a fan of one of the lesser known bands, shoot me an e-mail or post a comment!

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by from Buzz's site and a huge thank to Buzz for even mentioning me in a post!

Until Next Time...

|