Sunday, December 14, 2003

Damn, I'm Tired!

And I didn't even do that much today.

Took my boy, J, out for a haircut and then dropped $75 at Target followed by watching the 2nd half of the Chiefs kicking the crap out of the Lions today. Our defense may suck, but with our offense, I'll take my chances against most teams.

Other than that, I really didn't do much of anything except make tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. (Try to control your jealousy please.)

Didn't get to watch The Italian Job yet, but we have it until next Saturday...hopefully we can find time to watch it between now and then.

Man...I can barely keep my eyes open. That's it for tonight. Have a good one. (Why is it that I'm most motivated to write when I'm at work and should be trying to sell stuff???)

Have a good one.

Until Next Time...

|