Tuesday, December 16, 2003

GRRRRRRR

Yep...that pretty much sums up my attitude today.

Just found out this morning that my appeal to keep my current job has failed miserably and that I'm being moved (read: demoted) to a new position.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm happy just to still have A job with benefits and everything. Unfortunately, it's just not THE job I want.

I've busted my ass for the past 5+ years at this company to get this sales position and now I've lost it. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't have the best year...but I didn't have the worst year either, but somehow, I'm the only one being demoted.

So now I just need to prove how wrong they are in making this move.

My goal is simple...find a new sales job in a short time frame and have a fantastic 2004 and then send an e-mail to my current boss to let her know what they've lost. (I'm sure it will be that simple.)

That's all I have to say for now. I'm sure I'll be posting even more in the near future as the need to vent strikes me.

In the meantime, I'm going to do my best not to let this get me down for the holidays. (Thanks to Don for starting me down a positive path earlier today.)

And, oh yeah, if you're aware of anyone looking to hire salespeople in the Kansas City area (or anywhere else that sales staff can work remotely), shoot me an e-mail with the details!

Until Next Time...

|