Thursday, December 18, 2003

Man, It's Quiet!

It's been awfully quiet around my blog the last few days...not that there's anything wrong with that.

It did get me to thinking though...why did I create this blog in the first place?

Was it to get readers?

At first, that's what I thought the reason was. But, while it would be nice to have a bunch of people checking out my blog and commenting every day, the reality is that I'm just glad to have somewhere to write and somewhere that I'm actually motivated to write.

Hopefully, someday this blog will deliver the avenue that lets me come up with a great idea for that book I've always hoped to write.

In the meantime, I'm just going to write about everyday crap...my family...my job...my friends...my hobbies...same ol' same ol'.

For those of you who have checked out the site already, I want to say thanks for coming and commenting (if you did) and I hope you continue to do so. If not, that's cool too.

I'll be posting links to more blogs as I find the good ones...which leads me to a question...what's the "typical" blog that you like to read?

A. Humor Blogs
B. Day in the Life Blogs (Male)
C. Day in the Life Blogs (Female)
D. Music Blogs
E. Book Blogs
F. Family Blogs
G. Political Blogs
H. Michael Jackson Blogs
G. Other (if it's other...be specific)

Also, if you have specific topics you'd like to see me write about, please tell me those as well. It's easy to come up with the stuff I want to write about, but sometimes a challenge is nice.

That's it for now.....back to watching (and paying attention to) The Italian Job...so far so good.

Until Next Time...

|