Saturday, December 13, 2003

More Blog Problems

I'm sure you guys don't care about the technical side of this stuff, but you know what? It's my blog and I'll write what I want!

Anyway, most of the blogspot sites were inaccessible tonight, so I'm just now getting online to post.

However, since it's about 12:40 in the morning, I'm not going to say much except for good night.

Tomorrow will be a busy day as I take K (my oldest) to her school for her to do her Christmas shopping. They have several people selling things and kids can go in and do all of their shopping in one place. It's pretty cool.

After that, it's off to the KU/Oregon game at Kemper with a group of friends, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Then tomorrow night, my wife and I will hopefully be able to watch one of the two movies I rented tonight...2 Fast 2 Furious (hey...I liked the first one) and The Italian Job.

Like I said before...not too much to say tonight. I'm still trying to get the hang of things with this blog and tend to ramble on a little bit. If anyone has ideas on things for me to write about, please go ahead and post them in the comments.

Thanks all and have a great weekend!

Until Next Time...

|