Monday, December 29, 2003

Some Favorites...

What better way to kill time at the office then come up with lists of some of my current favorites...I'll start with music and add more categories if I have more time.

As I'd mentioned in an earlier post, music is one of my favorite things and I only wish I could play an instrument (guitar) or sing.

Before I start, I will say that this list is in no particular order and I also realize that I will be on the receiving end of crap from my friends for some of these choices. I can live with that if they can live with me telling them to shut the fuck up.

On to the list...

Music
Jackopierce
Pat McGee Band
Vertical Horizon
Dave Matthews Band
John Mayer (shut the fuck up, Dan)
Vertical Horizon
8 Miles Down
Beatles
Norah Jones
Tim McGraw
Toad the Wet Sprocket
Garth Brooks
Dixie Chicks
Counting Crows (if this were in order, they'd be closer to the top)
Five for Fighting
Matchbox 20
Midnight Oil
Guster
Huey Lewis (& the News)
Toby Keith
Rascal Flatts
Jack Johnson
Hootie and the Blowfish
Marc Cohn
Mile Post Nine
Pearl Jam
Rockwell Church (they have a song with the lyrics, "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on." -- how can you NOT like them?)
Sara Evans (wow)
Shannon Worrell
Train
Jason Mraz
Crowded House
Breathe
Cranberries
Howard Jones
Jewel
Montgomery Gentry
10,000 Maniacs (the Natalie Merchant version)
Bryan Adams
B-52s
Barenaked Ladies
Elvis Costello
Better Than Ezra
New Edition (and any variation thereof...Bobby Brown, BBD, Ralph Tresvant, Johnny Gill)
Erasure
Duran Duran
INXS
Janet Jackson
Goo Goo Dolls
Third Eye Blind
Smash Mouth
Police/Sting
Public Enemy
Will Smith/DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
U2
REM
The Hooters
Depeche Mode
Tenacious D
Live
Wallflowers
Sister Hazel
Verve Pipe
Sheryl Crow
Kenny Chesney

I'm sure I've missed some...and as I've mentioned earlier, I'm always open for new suggestions. Leave your suggestions in the comments or send me an e-mail!

Until Next Time...

|