Monday, December 15, 2003

Thank God It's Over

Fantasy football that is. As expected, I got my ass kicked again this week and I'm just glad it's over and I can focus on KU basketball, Chiefs football and what's going on during the baseball winter meetings.

Went to my favorite pizza place for lunch today...a place by the name of Papa Keno's. Went with my whole team from work and we had a good time. (Despite being a crappy place to work FOR lately, I've got a great group of teammates to work with.) They've got huge slices at this place and I had a pesto slice with chicken and black olive along with some breadsticks topped with mozzarella cheese. It was fantastic!

Today's been actually good from a work perspective...had another almost $40K in sales today and I'm getting ever so close to my quota for the month.

I'm off to train a new guy in a few minutes, so I'll probably check in later.

Until Next Time...

|