Wednesday, January 21, 2004

5 Questions

I don't feel like getting sued by Craig Kilborn, so I should've changed the title to 5 Interview Questions, but hey, I'm feeling like taking risks today.

So I heard about this through Natalie's site with the following rules:

THE RULES!
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five
answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be
interviewed.

I in turn saw the answers that Charlie posted and as usual he was quite funny and decided I'd take my chances with what questions he might ask me. So...without further ado...here we go.

1) Would you rather lose the ability to taste food, or all interest in playing and watching sports?

I'm pretty sure I'd rather lose the ability to taste food and this is primarily for health reasons. If food didn't taste so damned good, I wouldn't eat as much and, in turn, would lose weight. Not to mention the fact that if I gave up playing sports, I'd be giving up the one form of exercise I enjoy that I'd need to lose the weight from the food I could still taste.

2) You can slip a short note back through time and space to one person. You've got room for six words -- who do you send the message to, and what's it say?

Wow...tough question. There are a couple of different options here...do something that benefits me or something for the greater good. I think I'd have to opt for the greater good and I'd probably send a note to Osama bin Laden's father right when he's thinking about sleeping with bin Laden's mother for the first time that says, "Don't do it. She's a he."

3) You gain the ability to see ten minutes into the future, but you're not allowed to make money (e.g., by betting, or playing the stock market) for yourself or others with your new talent. So what _do_ you use it for?

What's the point if you can't make money??? I'd probably try to use it to prevent accidents/deaths/murders, etc...much like they did on the show Early Edition.

4) If you could bring one fictional character to life to live with you full-time, who would it be? And how would your wife and kids feel about this?

Man...another great question. There are SOO many great characters out there. I'm going to go ahead and reserve my right to change my mind later, but right now, I think I'm going to go with Mary Poppins. Teaches the kids good lessons, can take care of the house, probably cooks too. Sounds good to me! And I think the wife and kids would be all for it.

5) What do you want your last, dying sight to be?

Hmmm...I have to admit that I don't like this question. I don't like death. I know that sounds stupid, but I mean, I REALLY don't like it. As in, the whole thing really does freak me out. I don't deal well with the thought that someday I won't be on this earth living anymore. It just gives me this aching pain in my gut. However, since I have to answer the question, there's no question that it would be my wife and kids, but ONLY if they have come to terms with what is happening and know that I am going to a better place. I wouldn't want to see them sad...I'd want to see their happy faces.

If you'd like me to ask you five questions, go ahead and leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail.

Until Next Time...

|