Monday, January 26, 2004

Bloggin' Time

And I mean that literally.

After reading some random blogs, I got to wondering...how much time, on average, do you spend on each entry?

For me? Each one probably only takes me 10-15 minutes to write. My longest one probably only took about 20 minutes.

Take Charlie for example. I'll be real curious to see how long he takes for each entry...that's BLOG entry Charlie!!! I'm guessing around 45 minutes to an hour for some of those bad boys.

Bill Simmons posted earlier today in his Super Bowl blog that he'll give himself 120-150 minutes PER ENTRY!!!

Just earlier today, I was wishing that someone would pay me to blog and freaking Bill Simmons gets my dream job!

So back to the question...how much time do you spend blogging? And let's break it down like this...how much time per entry, per day and per week?

Here are my best estimates for Play By Play.

Entry: 15-20 minutes
Day: 45-60 minutes
Week: 5ish hours

These are only rough estimates and I can't be held accountable for errors in my judgment.

I'm looking forward to your posts.

Until Next Time...

|