Thursday, January 22, 2004

Crap!

The Richmond fucking Spiders??? At Allen Fieldhouse??? Are you fucking kidding me?!

I was all prepared to make a post about how much I've enjoyed watching North Carolina struggle and tonight was awesome in that regard. They had a 24-point lead!!! And LOST!

Don't get me wrong, I'd take Roy Williams back in a second...ESPECIALLY after watching Bill Self's Jayhawks lose tonight.

And, in case you weren't aware, here is who KU's lost to so far this year.

Stanford (I can live with that)
Nevada (???)
Richmond (FUCK!)

On the positive side, we've beaten teams like Oregon and Michigan State.

I just hate seeing my team lose to no-name schools. (No offense to those at Nevada and Richmond...I'm sure they are both fine educational institutions...they just shouldn't be beating nationally-ranked teams like the Jayhawks. I guess that's why they play the games, though, huh?)

Until Next Time...

|