Friday, January 09, 2004

Friday Five

I've seen these on other blogs, but could never figure out the source...here it is.

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today?
Being done with work for the week!

2. ...over the next week?
Getting caught up on all the laundry. (I'm not looking forward to the actual task itself...just having it done...but doing the work is a necessary evil.) That, and watching the Chiefs' playoff game on Sunday.

3. ...this year?
Finding and starting a new job.

4. ...over the next five years?
Enjoying watching my kids grow.

5. ...for the rest of your life?
Retiring so I can spend more time with my wife and my then grown kids (unless I win the lottery next week and I'll retire right away!).

What about you? Copy and paste and enter your responses in the comments!

Until Next Time...

|