Friday, January 23, 2004

Friday Five

Without further ado (not Freddy Adu...he's the 14-year-old soccer player), here's today's Friday Five.

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
"American Girls" by Counting Crows

2. ...food?
A slice of Papa Keno's pizza with chicken and black olive and pesto sauce

3. ...tv show?
I know this probably won't be a popular answer, but I do love Friends.

4. ...scent?
Hmmm...the scent of a woman...my wife to be specific.

5. ...quote?
I'm not sure if a TV ad can be a quote, but I've always been partial to the old MTV ad: "Blah, blah, blah....wubba, wubba, wubba."

If I can't have that one, then I'll say, "I'll have plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead."

These came courtesy of Friday Five...go over there to check out the rules.

Until Next Time...

|