Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Missed Movies

Yesterday, my friend Dan posted "The Top 10 Movies That I’ve Never Seen That According To Everyone I Know I Really Need To And Should Be Embarrassed To Have Not Seen"

It turns out that Dan and I share many of the same movies that we haven't seen and really should have by now. I thought it would be a good idea (or a good way for an easy blog post) to come up with the 10 movies that would've made a similar mist for me. Those with an asterisk are ones that were also on Dan's list.

1. Raising Arizona*

2. Blade Runner*

3. Alien*

4. Saving Private Ryan

5. Schindler's List

6. Animal House (the DVD is currently in my possession, however, and I plan to have it watched by this weekend)

7. Breakfast at Tiffany's (I'm putting this here at my wife's suggestion...not sure if it would've made my list on its own, but I'm trusting her here.)

8. The Godfather (Parts II and III)

9. Casablanca

10. The Graduate

How about you?

Until Next Time...

|