Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Almost Home

OK...this'll be a quick post since it's almost 5:00 and time to go home.

Sounds like we're having potato soup tonight for dinner...YUM!!!

K has CCD tonight and the neighbors are driving, so I don't have to worry about that.

American Idol is on tonight...will probably watch that while helping little boy J and little girl L on the computer.

After the kids go to bed, it's off to work out for me and then back home to blog and/or play poker online while watching a movie. On Saturday, before we were supposed to get the "big snow storm," I went to Blockbuster and stocked up on movies, including the latest Project Greenlight movie, The Battle of Shaker Heights. I really enjoyed the series and have been looking forward to seeing the movie for quite some time. I'll try to review that tomorrow.

This is all pretty boring, but I'll try to come up with something better either later tonight or tomorrow.

Until Next Time...

|