Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Blog It Forward

Buzz has declared today another Blog It Forward Day and I'm going to do my part dammit!

Pete Beck: I like reading about life on the West Coast, but what's really got me going lately is his photoblog. I've been doing some major drooling over his camera lately and have been blown away by the quality of some of the photos. Good stuff...go check it out.

Random Thinks: I think I found Doc's blog through Weblog Review or some such site. Doc's a Mac guy and I'm intrigued by the world of Apple and the Mac. It's been years since I've used one. I think the computer labs in college had Macs and our first home PC when I was a kid was an Apple IIe way back in about 83 or 84. He's a smart guy and I enjoy reading his stuff.

Rude Cactus: Chris is about my age and is a big music lover from the DC/VA area where I have some family. I like some of his photography too, and since I'm preparing to buy my first digital camera, I like reading up on posts such as his.

If you have a blog of your own and haven't BIFed yet today, be sure you do!

And don't forget my car questions dammit!

Until Next Time...

|