Friday, February 20, 2004

Bueller...Bueller...Frey...Frey...FRIDAY!!!

Let's see...what's new with you?

I would have won my bet as we had more than two people miss the meeting this morning. I don't know if there will be any ramifications from this (just like using that word), but I'm glad I don't have to worry about finding out.

Came into work this morning and someone had rearranged my workspace into a not very productive layout (in my opinion). Turns out the same person had randomly rearranged a ton of other crap. And this isn't just some low-level person...it was our Director of Sales. So I re-arrange it back to the way I had it and went to lunch. Came back and he'd done it AGAIN! I'm going nuts over here!

Of course, I didn't have too far to go to get to the going nuts stage because I'd just figured out that new carpet and vinyl in our kitchen is going to run close to 3 grand. DAMN! I'm really not getting that digital camera now.

So tonight I'll be finalizing our taxes and submitting those so that I can get the money back to pay for the floor. Unfortunately, it's not going to leave much money in our savings account.

But enough about money. I'm going to win the lottery this weekend anyway...I think it's about $30 million. Yeah...that should be enough!

The Friday Five didn't do much for me this week either, so I've elected not to participate (for now).

Man...I really can't wait for 5:00 to get here!

Well...back to my proposals that I've been working on.

Have a great night everyone and for those of you who don't blog on weekends, remember to watch ESPN Dream Job and vote for anyone but Kelly Milligan!

Until Next Time...

|