Friday, February 13, 2004

Consistency...Not My Strong Point

Let's review Joe's bedtime for the last three nights and see if you notice any semblance of a pattern:

Tuesday Night: 1:45 a.m.
Wednesday Night: 10:20 p.m.
Thursday Night: 3:00 a.m.

You got it! There is none!

Last night I was up til 3 working on a freelance project (data processing basically...nothing exciting). The sad part is, I'm not even close to being done. It's turned into a very manual process which really sucks. He has to have it by 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. Yikes!

Other areas where I'm inconsistent? Bowling...that's for sure. In fact, a few of my friends now say they bowled a (insert my last name here) series if they are wildly inconsistent. Here's an example of what I've been known to do. One time in college I was bowling a three-game series. The first game was a 167 or something like that, the next game was a 289 and the third was something like a 142. I couldn't get a 600 series with one game that was almost half of that. Pretty sad really.

So today I need to fight the urge to work on my side project while at work. I also need to go get a Valentine's Day card for my lovely wife and also see if I can get a babysitter for tonight or tomorrow (the last part's not likely, but I've gotta keep trying).

Oh yeah, somewhere in there, I still need to figure out what to get my dad for his retirement on Monday. ARRRGGGHHH!!!

One of these days I plan on making a more substantive post, but it just hasn't been in the cards lately.

I was going to do the Friday Five, but the questions just weren't that appealing to me today.

Thanks all and have a great Friday!

Until Next Time...

|