Sunday, February 08, 2004

A day of rest?

I thought Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest. Not so for me today!

Got up this morning and did some more laundry and then moved on to finish up organizing our paperwork in our office. (Fun! Fun! Fun!)

Let's see...after that, took all the kids outside to play in the snow and ran around pulling them on the sled on mostly flat ground.

Came inside and gave J & L their baths and put them down for naps.

Took K to a bigger hill at the nearby junior college to do some more sledding. Did that for about an hour or so.

Then we went to the neighbor's for dinner and to let the kids play.

Came home from there and gave K a bath and finally got them all in bed.

Just now got around to checking e-mails. Got one response back from one person and am waiting for a response from the other. So out of three requests I've sent out, I have one definite on board, one not sure and one unknown. If I can get 2 out of every 3 requests to agree to be interviewed, I'll feel pretty good about things.

I've managed to update my notes document and have to keep reminding myself to back it up so if my hard drive ever crashes (like my coworker's did this week), then I'm safe.

I'm off to catch up on some other blogs and will try to do some more research for the book.

And, oh yeah...I should really go to bed early. (Probably not going to happen though.)

Until Next Time...

|