Sunday, February 15, 2004

Did Ya Miss Me?!

Wait...don't answer that!

First, let me wish everyone a belated happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all had a great one and if you didn't...well...just remember it's an overcommercialized piece of shit holiday anyway.

That being said, I completely surprised my wife with a white gold ring with three topaz stones in it. We had carry-in from Pizzeria Uno and I stuck the ring in an empty carry-out box that she thought had the bread in it. She was completely floored. Yay!

So let's see...what else is going on. Today's been real busy around the house just doing housecleaning crap, laundry, etc. I did take my daughter K bowling with two of her friends, so that was fun too. (Except for the part where they had KU getting slaughtered by Nebraska on TV.)

Tomorrow is my dad's big retirement party, so I'm taking the day off. The parties (yes, that's plural) don't start until the afternoon, so I'm going to start the morning by picking up some doughnuts for the kiddos (one of whom is spending the night at the neighbor's house). Then, I might go to a Career Fair that's being held nearby in the morning. That's a BIG might though.

I didn't even stop to read anyone else's blog before I wrote this entry, so that's what I'm off to do now. (I haven't been online since I sent that file I was working on the other day. I was up til 4 in the morning on Saturday finishing it up.)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend and I probably won't be posting again until Tuesday.

See ya!

|