Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

OK...I really don't want to do anything to overshadow my post from last night about my dad's retirement.

BUT...if you can't promote your own birthday on your own blog, then really...what's the point of it all?

So yes, my friends, today I am officially 33-years-old.

I share a birthday with my cousin Bo, my mother-in-law, Michael Jordan, Paris Hilton(!!!), Jerry O'Connell (fat kid from Stand By Me), Rene Russo, Denise Richards , Jim Brown and Hal Holbrook to name a few.

So happy birthday to my whole birthday buddy gang!

And thanks to my friend Dan for the public happy birthday wish over on his site. (Dan...did you ever think that maybe you guys lost because I wasn't there?)

UPDATE:
I had a great lunch at a local steakhouse called The Hereford House with my wife today. Then had a cookie "cake" at work in the afternoon.

For dinner, my wife made some cheese-filled penne pasta along with salad and garlic toast...YUM!

As for presents, I got the latest Grisham and Brad Meltzer books that I'd really been wanting from my in-laws. They also gave me a new golf glove. My lovely wife got me two new storage racks for my CDs that I'd been wanting. I also got an indoor putting green to practice on. And, oh yeah, a new sweater that I love.

And to top it all off I got a birthday cheesecake!

Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday today...back to reality for me tomorrow. (But at least it's a WARM reality with a high temperature of 58!)

Until Next Time...

|