Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Music Meme

OK...got this idea from Cornelia first today and also saw that Java Diva was doing it.

Step 1: Open your mp3 player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: List the first ten songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing.

Here are mine:

1. JoDee Messina: Saturday Night
2. Norah Jones: One Flight Down
3. Vertical Horizon: Heart In Hand (Finally! One I really like from one of their older albums.)
4. Norman Blake: Man of Constant Sorrow (instrumental) (I'm glad I only borrowed that soundtrack from my neighbor and didn't buy it...I really only like the full version of this song and some of the Allison Krauss songs.)
5. Al Walsh: Life Is Grand (Al used to be in the Pat McGee Band and made a very mellow solo album...not too bad...has a semi-spiritural feel to it.)
6. Montgomery Gentry: Trouble Is (I picked this up for less than $5 at a used CD store for the song "Daddy Won't Sell the Farm" which I like for some reason...probably all of my farmer uncles that have stuck with it for so many years.)
7. Barenaked Ladies: Alcohol
8. The Outfield: One Hot Country (I honestly don't think I've ever listened to this track from their greatest hits CD -- don't laugh)
9. Matt Nathanson: Answering Machine (He's an AWARE artist that appeared on the AWARE 8 compilation CD.)
10. Hootie & The Blowfish: Little Brother (This is from their latest CD which I really liked quite a bit.)

OK...that's enough for tonight! I like this game and may play it again later.

Have a good night all!

|