Thursday, February 12, 2004

So THIS Is What A Good Night's Sleep Feels Like

Yep...I actually went to bed at a reasonable hour last night! I was in bed by 10:20 and asleep by 10:30 (at the latest). On top of that, I even went to the gym and played a game of pickup basketball (man I suck!).

So today I'm feeling pretty good about things. Especially with the days getting longer and the weather slowly getting warmer (albeit not today).

Also managed to watch American Idol last night and I was right on with my predictions of who would move on. Now we have to wait another week for the next group.

I'm starting to re-consider my digital camera purchase plans. With me no longer getting commissions every month, money is a lot tighter than we're used to. I'm sure there are other more practical things that we can apply that $500 to. Sigh. Lack of money sucks!

Anyone have some good, but legal, ideas on how to make some quick money on the side?

Until Next Time...

|