Wednesday, February 25, 2004

TGIW!

It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday! Yea!!!!!!!

Why am I so excited? Because I'm taking tomorrow and Friday off and taking the family here. And, we'll be staying in one of these rooms. We're definitely going to have some fun!

Work was busy as hell today and this is really the first chance I've had to read or post much of anything.

Took one of the new guys to Papa Keno's for lunch today. This is my all-time favorite pizza place. They first opened in Lawrence during my freshman year back in 1989-1990 and then opened a location here in Overland Park in 1994-1995. If you're ever in Lawrence or Overland Park or Denver, I strongly recommend it!

Right now, I'm listening to Kelly Milligan being interviewed on The Ticket down in Dallas...pretty good stuff. I'm really eager to see Sunday night's show.

This leads me to American Idol from last night. There's no way that LaToya (not Jackson) doesn't make it. She was awesome. I personally liked the girl from Carolina, but I know a lot of people liked Leah LaBelle...I think those three will be the ones they bring out as the leading vote-getters tonight.

That's it for now...talk to you later!

|