Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Look and Feel

No, not me personally you freak! I'm talking about the look and feel of this site.

Can I just say that I'm not a big fan of it? I started out with this template because I liked the navigation style and where those pieces were located.

But now, I'm tired of the first-grade or senior citizen-size fonts. I hate the fact that I can't post pictures if I want to. My biggest complaint is my inability to switch from one template to another without losing all of my old posts.

I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing in the ways of creating a Web site, but I do know how I like things to look. Buddha, Buzz, Dew and Pete (in alphabetical order) have cool sites. I also like what Doc has going on. (By the way, I don't even know if he likes being called "Doc" or not, but I think it's cool so I'll wait until he tells me otherwise.)

I know I need to move this thing over to Moveable Type or TypePad (more likely) at some point, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Let me ask those of you who know more about this than I do, though...are those systems any better than Blogger about letting you switch your template, but maintaining all of your old content?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I also picked this template for the orange color. (Go Orioles!)

Thanks for swinging by!

|