Wednesday, March 10, 2004

On A Roll

I'll see what I can write in the next two minutes before this meeting is supposed to start.

Last night, I'm not sure why, but I was possessed to actually clean the house! I managed to get the kitchen and entire family room cleaned up, dishes done, etc. Since we're going out of town on Friday afternoon, I didn't want to be rushing around on Thursday night trying to get things cleaned up.

So we're definitely off on the right foot. Now, if I could only finish up all the laundry!

Tonight, instead of going to the gym while K is in CCD, I'm going to take the van to the "good" car wash and get the inside all vaccuumed out, wiped down, etc.

So now, I'll be going to the gym at lunch to play basketball instead of tonight.

Boy...this was a really boring entry...but hey...it killed those three minutes!

Until Next Time...

|