Monday, March 08, 2004

Sunny and 60s!

And I've been working from home all afternoon. I'd rather be out playing golf, but this'll have to do since my youngest daughter L is sick.

The whole working from home thing is great for me as I can still take phone calls from clients and do just about everything here that I can do from the office. I'm getting the feeling, though, that the head of our sales organization might see things differently. Maybe I'm being oversensitive or paranoid, but when I sent out a courtesy e-mail to the rest of the sales team that I'd be working from home this afternoon, I got an "Are you ok?" e-mail from him.

If this were one of the sales reps (which I was just last year), he wouldn't have thought twice of it. In fact, half of our reps work from home every day.

This is yet another level of frustration I'm feeling with this change in my position. I'm feeling more and more like a second-class citizen in this organization. Maybe I am, but I don't have to like it.

Anyway...I really have had a good day so far, so I should get back to it for the last 30 minutes of the day.

Later all.

|