Thursday, March 04, 2004

Working From Home

Yep...that's what I've been doing this morning. See...this is a great example of how much more productive I am when I work from home vs. working at work. It's now after 11:00 and I've only read one blog so far and that's because he sends me a link when it's ready. I've only been out to MSNBC once today and only checked Yahoo Mail once.

Usually, when I'm at work, I've checked out 5 or 6 blogs by now, caught up on the Washington Post discussions for the day (free registration required) and been in and out of Yahoo mail 3 or 4 times.

The big negative is that I just found out that the guys at work are going to my favorite pizza place for lunch. I'm hoping to meet up with them there once the wife gets home with the kids.

Anyway, the whole point of this is that I could get so much more work done from home if they'd let me.

One other side note...go check out Charlie's new place! (Just don't expect to look much different from the old place...you'd think he could have painted or something!)

Until Next Time...

|