Friday, April 30, 2004

3 Questions Answered

Thanks to Adelle for giving me 3 questions to answer. Hopefully, she got more people asking her questions than I did.

So...without further ado (not Freddy Adu, the 14-year-old soccer player)...I give you 3 questions answered:

1. What is your favorite place to travel to and why?
While I'm not exactly worldly, I think I'll have to say Seattle. I've only been there twice, but it's been beautiful both times I've been there. In fact, my wife and I are going there for a long weekend in June. She's never been there, so I'm hoping we have a few days of sunshine.

2. What do you like best about yourself?
After seeing myself on videotape this week, it's definitely NOT my body. I have to change that. But to answer the question, I like my personality and sense of humor the best. I think I'm a very easy-going guy who really likes to laugh a lot.

3. How do you plan to vote for President this year?
On one of them newfangled voting machines of course! Seriously, though, I'll probably vote for Kerry if for no other reason than the ass-backwards position that Bush has taken on the whole gay marriage debate. Sadly, because I live in Kansas, my vote won't make a bit of difference, but I can't not vote on this one. Plus, this whole Iraq thing is getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I support the hell out of our troops over there...just not the idiots keeping them there.

So that's all for today's 3 questions. I've been remiss in checking out my fellow bloggers' blogs, so I'm off to do that now.

Have a good night all!

|