Friday, April 23, 2004

Let's Hear It For Friday!!!

OK...I just couldn't stay away.

Just a real quick post before I head out to pick up some barbecue to have with the in-laws before tonight's Daddy/Daughter Dance.

Today, I worked from home and loved every minute of it. I got more done than in my typical day at the office and was much happier at the same time.

I started out at the kitchen table for most of the morning, then headed down to the basement to work from the couch down there. From there, I headed all the way upstairs and worked while sitting on our bed and listening to some tunes.

Among the bands I've been listening to in the final 30 minutes of my day...Matchbox 20, Toad the Wet Sprocket, REM and James Taylor, just to name a few.

Man, I love good music. I'm becoming increasingly bummed that I'm going to miss the Pat McGee Band show in Lawrence next Thursday night. All in all, though, I can't really complain right now.

Have a great Friday night everybody!

|