Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Early Morning

Yeah...I've been up since 5 this morning and it wasn't even to catch a flight.

You see, I'm exhibiting at a conference here in KC this week and had to be at the hotel by 6 to get our booth set up. Fun, fun.

One minorly interesting note is that the conference is at the Westin Crown Center hotel which is also the hotel for this week's Champions Tour event. Because of this, I got to the hotel this morning and saw golf analyst Gary McCord walking through the lobby.

Personally, I'm a fan of both McCord's and David Feherty. I like their styles. I especially found McCord amusing in his cameos in the movie Tin Cup.

I'll be sure to let you know if I see any other celebrities or golfers while I'm here.

I'll basically be tied up with this all week, so if you don't hear from me much, that's why. For now, I'm off to grab some breakfast.

Have a great week!

Until Next Time...

|