Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Interview Update

Fortunately, I didn't have to make that follow-up call. One of the admin assistants called me on Monday to tell me they wanted me to come out to Arizona for the interview. Unfortunately, it won't be until the end of July, but I'm still thrilled that it's scheduled.

As a follow-up to that, I sent an e-mail to the CEO that I met originally to say thanks again and tell him I'd see him in Arizona later in the month. He replied back that he won't be there that day, but did say "You will have a good day." I don't want to read too much into that comment, but it does give me a little confidence boost.

Now I just need to brush up on my interviewing skills and make sure I don't fuck it up then.

The only other drawback is that I'm going to fly out and back on the same day. I'll have a 6 a.m. flight that morning to arrive at 9 a.m. Arizona time. That means I'll have been up for about 7 hours by the time I get to the interview. Hopefully, I'll still be fresh through the half day interview.

I'll keep you posted as events warrant.

Until Next Time...

|