Sunday, June 06, 2004

A New Look

So I was getting bored with the big-ass font that my blog had been displaying lately, so when Blogger/BlogSpot added some new templates I kinda dug this new one. Of course, I lost all my links and favorite posts, etc., but I can add those back later (if I decide to).

The most important thing for me to get back in there is my Blogroll. Hopefully, that will be there again shortly.

I don't think comments are there either, so I need to get those added back in. (If they are still there, just ignore me...most of you already know I'm an idiot when it comes to these things.)

When you get a second, let me know which you liked better...the old one or the new one.

Also...stay tuned for a new meme coming soon. (And if someone could give me a definition of meme, I'd appreciate it.)

|