Sunday, July 25, 2004

11 Years & Counting

Today is my 11th wedding anniversary and I'm happy to report that we had a good time celebrating.

We didn't do your typical dinner & movie date night to celebrate. Instead, we went to a barbecue party with a bunch of other parents from my daughter K's school. We really did have a good time, met a few people we hadn't met before, ate some good food and just had fun overall.

And, to top it all off, when we got home our new babysitter had completely cleaned our kitchen and family room, including emptying and re-loading our dishwasher!!! No babysitter has EVER done that before!

Of course, the flip side to this is she didn't send K to bed until she heard the garage door open at 11:30 p.m. (She was supposed to be in bed at 9.) On top of that, she was apparently talking on the cell phone with her boyfriend for quite some time. So, unfortunately for the clean house part, we probably won't be using her again anytime soon.

But anyway, the whole point of this was my way of saying happy anniversary to my wife in case she reads this post.

I hope everyone else's weekend is going well.

Until Next Time...

 

|