Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm Beat

Man...I'm glad this week is almost over. It's been a pretty draining week, especially today's funeral service.

I won't bore you with the details, but I'm just hoping my dad's doing alright and we can start to move on.

One positive note from this whole thing is it's the first time that all 32 great-grandkids were in one place and we were able to get a group photo of them. (Not all cooperated, including two of my kids who were very hungry by that point...but hey, they're all in the picture!) It was also the first time in at least 10 years that all 14 grandkids have been in one place, so we all got our picture taken too.

It was great to see everyone again, but as always with these types of things, I wish it was under different circumstances.

After all was said and done, we trekked back to KC to get J & L to their last swimming lesson and they passed this level. This compares to last year when J went two full weeks without ever getting in the water. Progress!!!!

That's all I've got tonight...have a good one.

Until Next Time...

|