Sunday, July 25, 2004

Morning's Gonna Be Here Quick

It's 10:30 and I have to be up at 4 in the morning to make a 6 a.m. flight. Tomorrow's my interview in Arizona, so everyone wish me luck (or don't, but then you're just plain mean).

Today was a good day...very busy as seems to be the trend lately. This morning we got the crib put together which made this whole new baby thing become a little bit more real. After that, I went and picked up the computer armoire for our bedroom so I could reclaim our office in the basement. That was followed by moving all of the computer equipment upstairs.

Tonight, I took the kids to go play mini-golf. Little girl L got tired and just wanted to watch after the 10th hole. We had a good time and stopped by Sonic for treats on the way home.

All in all, it was a great day.

Have a great week everyone!

Until Next Time...

|