Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Post 200!!!

Woohoo!

OK...now that all the excitement is over with, I have to say I don't have anything spectacular to share...just your regular, run of the mill entry.

I will say, though, that the title of this entry does remind me of my absolute most favorite cereal ever...C.W. Post. Does anyone remember this stuff? It was a granola cereal with a touch of brown sugar coating...it was AWESOME! They were tiny boxes and I could easily eat a whole box in a day. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my health) they stopped making it about 10 years ago...I was quite sad.

What's your favorite cereal ever?

Share with me...I really want to know!

In other news...my working out and eating better is certainly paying off...after today's basketball game (where I played quite well for me) I am down 30 pounds from where I was about two months ago. I'll really be thrilled if I can lose another 20 pounds and in the end, I'd like to lose another 20 pounds after that. I just have to keep taking it one step at a time.

Take it easy all and have a great rest of the week!

Until Next Time...

|