Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Random Updates

Hey guys...just a few updates from me tonight.

First and foremost, head on over to Doc's place and say hey. Doc had an unfortunate and rather severe run-in with some hedgeclippers over the weekend. He's doing fine, but it never hurts to hear from a few new readers. Trust me on this.

I went to New York and back on Monday for a client meeting. That made for a very long day. As I was pulling into the driveway the tornado sirens were going off, so we ended up having a late night with the kids as we waited for the more severe storms to pass through.

Oh yeah, last weekend we finished putting a new self-adhesive tile floor down in our kitchen. It looks WAY better than the old one. Very happy with that project.

As for the pregnancy, K's blood pressure is getting up there...I'm betting we have the baby by the end of the weekend.

So what's new with you?

|