Sunday, August 15, 2004

Say "Cheese!"

Yep...I finally got a digital camera. I wasn't planning on it when I went into Best Buy today, but there it was...the Gateway DC-M42. For $129, it has 3x optical zoom and 4.1 megapixel resolution. I'd been planning on getting one of the Kodak cameras, but I just couldn't pass this up. I ended up getting a 256 MB card to boot.

I will say one thing and that this camera is a major battery hog. I burned through 2 brand new AA batteries in just a couple of hours of non-constant use. I'll have to see how the rechargeables do once they get their full charge.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the pictures onto my blog or if I have to pay for that feature.

Other than that, it's been a weekend of getting things done before the baby gets here. Yesterday, I cut down a tree branch, dug up the front yard where an old tree had been and see if I could find the roots to kill the damn saplings that keep sprouting up, weed-whacked the front yard, did the dishes a little laundery and then today ran a bunch of stuff out to Goodwill.

How was your weekend?

|