Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Best 81 Cents I Ever Spent

With the start of K's dance lessons every Tuesday at 5:30, Tuesdays a La Maison du Play By Play have become Pizza Night for the foreseeable future.

You see, there's a fine pizza place called Pizza Shoppe that shares the parking lot with K's dance school.

This fine establishment became even finer when I arrived to pick up my two pizzas tonight only to find out that they only made one pizza. So why does this make them better? It wasn't that exactly, but a little sign they had posted announcing that on Tuesdays, they have 75 cent Bud Light draws.

75 CENTS!!!

So...for 81 cents (including tax), I enjoyed an ice cold Bud Light while waiting for my discounted second pizza to be made.

And did I mention that it was 80 degrees without a cloud in the sky today?

There are a lot of people that joke about what it must be like to live in Kansas. It's no joke to me...I really do love it here.

Now I'm just counting the days until my next 81 cent beer.

Until Next Time...

|