Sunday, September 05, 2004

Fantasy Draft Results

OK...for those of you who couldn't care less about fantasy football, feel free to skip this post.

As the title of this entry indicates, today was our fantasy football draft held at my friend JoeD's house in North Kansas City. There was a wee bit of confusion as to the start time, but we finally got going around 2:45 and wrapped it up about 6:15.

All in all, I'm fairly pleased with my team, but I'm curious what the rest of you (who are NOT already in my league) think of my team.

So here's who I ended up with:

QB: Marc Bulger (STL)
QB: Brad Johnson (TB)
RB: Jamal Lewis (BAL)
RB: Brian Westbrook (PHI)
RB: Warrick Dunn (ATL)
RB: Sammy Morris (MIA)
WR: Charles Rogers (DET)
WR: Derrick Mason (TEN)
WR: Rod Gardner (WAS)
WR: Eddie Kennison (KC)
WR: Roy Williams (DET)
TE: Jeremy Shockey (NYG)
TE: Desmond Clark (CHI)
K: John Kasay (CAR)
DEF: Baltimore
DEF: Atlanta

I still need a backup kicker, but I'll just wait until either a) Kasay gets hurt or b) Kasay has his bye week.

By the way, we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Defense.

Whaddyathink?

|