Friday, October 01, 2004

Damned Digital Media!

OK...so I'm all happy about the arrival of little M who is now 8 days old (and sitting right next to me with the hiccups as I blog this).

I'd mentioned to all of you how I'd planned on uploading some pictures of little M as soon as I got around to downloading them from my camera.

Well...therein lies the problem.

It seems that the digital memory card got corrupted and almost all of the pictures that we'd taken after the delivery are inaccessible.

So now I'm faced with sending the card off to a data recovery company in Florida (who I will happily give a free plug to if they can get those pics back to me). It costs $75 and if it were just everyday pictures, I wouldn't worry about it. But these are the first pics of M with her siblings, grandparents, aunt and uncles, etc. It'll be well worth the $75 if they can get them back to me.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Other than that, I'm just real tired. K's still on bedrest (and not doing a very good job at it) and M, of course, needs to be fed during the night. I was originally going to take just this week off, but I'm starting to think this time off might extend into next week as well.

this weekend has two soccer games for K, including one tomorrow morning at 9:15 when it should be nice and chilly...the overnight tonight is supposed to be 39. Yippee!

What's on your plate for the weekend?

(And by the way, if you see a typo where something should be uppercase, it's not my fault...the shift key doesn't seem to be working right all the time...I try to catch most of them, but hey...nobody's perfect.)


|