Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Mid-Week Musings

OK...musings might be too strong a word, but I feel bad for not having updated in a while. It's a combination of being busy with getting back to work and the new addition to our family.

Or maybe it's just because I don't feel like screwing around with Blogger which inevitably fails when I try to post something. Oh well.

Anyway...got back into work yesterday and ended up working on something until 3 this morning. I'm a little tired tonight, but still too dumb to go to bed early.

Today was more of the same, although I took a few breaks to run the kids to different places since K isn't cleared to drive just yet.

We did take M out for her first restaurant dinner tonight at my favorite Mexican place, Dos Reales. As usual, the Burrito Bravo was superb (and I have enough leftover for lunch tomorrow).

Other than that, I just got back from buying what I hope is a winning Powerball ticket for tonight's $177 million drawing. Yeah...I think I could eke out a living on that.

Right now, I'm pulling for the Twins to beat the Yankees and waiting to see what the Red Sox can do in Game 2 against the Angels.

How's your week going so far?

|