Friday, October 29, 2004

Not A Good Sign

I think I mentioned that November is National Novel Writing Month.

I've signed up to participate this year, but seeing as how I can't even manage to write in my own blog for nearly a week, I don't have high hopes that I'll actually cross the finish line with a completed novel in 30 days.

Work's been crazy this week and I just found out today that I have to go to Charleston, WV on Monday. Granted, I'll be back on Tuesday night, but it still sucks having to leave on short notice like that.

Also next week, I finally have my phone interview (this is #3) with the President of the company in Arizona that I'm trying to get the job with. Keep your fingers crossed.

At the same time, I'll also be applying for another sales job with my current company.

While I'd love the challenge of starting with a new company, if I were to get a chance to accept both, I'd probably stay where I am. Despite all of the perks they've taken away from us, I still get a fairly good amount of vacation and I wouldn't have to deal with all of the new stuff that goes with starting with a new company.

I have no idea if I have a realistic chance at either of those, but I'm sure tryin'!

Let's see...what else?

Oh yeah! My fantasy football team is really SUCKING right now! It seems like all of my best players are hurt dammit!

I'm also WAY behind on my blog-reading, but I'll try to catch up sometime over the weekend.

Alright...I really don't have anything else to add, so I'll stop it here.

Have a great weekend all and a fun and safe Halloween!!!

|