Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday Update

GRRRR!!!!

I'd just finished this whole entry and it disappeared when I tried to publish it. I hate it when that happens!

Anyway...the gist of what I'd said was, M's right eye is getting all kinds of gunk in it and is swollen, so I'll be spending this morning at the Urgent Care Center at the local children's hospital. Should be fun.

At first, we thought it was just sleep in her eye, but it kept coming back all day yesterday and this morning it was matted shut. I'm hoping it's just a blocked tear duct and not something like pinkeye or worse.

Other than that, today should be a good day as my parents are up here helping us out and my brother and sister are coming over for Sunday dinner (at noon).

Speaking of that, does anyone else call a big mid-day meal "dinner"? My wife, K, insists that it's always lunch and the only dinner is what you have in the evening.

What say you on this oh-so-important topic?

|