Saturday, November 13, 2004

Gripe, Gripe, Gripe

OK...if you haven't figured out what this entry's going to be about...well...I don't know what to tell you.

First...KU's football team SUCKS!!!! Oh my GOD!!! A 10 point lead with 5 minutes to go and they can't hold on to win the freaking game??? JESUS H. CHRIST!!!! (What does the H stand for by the way? Anyone?)

I realize I'm probably the last loser on the planet who still uses Blogger/BlogSpot for their blog, but there's this little feature on here called the "Dashboard" that shows how many entries you have....mine has been stuck on 262 for about a month and it was on 241 for about two months before that. So I really have no idea how many posts I've had. I think I'm getting close to a year, so I'm probably around 300 entries if I had to guess. Sure would be nice to know for sure!

Cleaning up computer files SUCKS!!! I mean...it's better than cleaning up paper files, but still. I've pretty much been using my work laptop as my own personal PC during non-working hours (and working hours for that matter) for the past several years. Now that I'm leaving the company, I have to wade through the gigabytes of files and figure out which ones I need to somehow transfer from this PC to our home PC until I get a new laptop from my new company. I've pretty much given up on the thought of transferring my music files since I have over 1,000 songs sitting on my hard drive. I'm going to be pretty selective with which pictures and .wav files I transfer over as well.

Doing dishes and laundry suck too...but you know what? I can live with that.

I know I'm usually a happy and upbeat guy...but tonight I'm just a little tired and cranky.

How's your Saturday?

|