Sunday, November 14, 2004

Think Happy Thoughts!

OK...sorry for the negativity on yesterday's post...back to Happy Joe! :)

But first...was this weekend just a LITTLE bit too short?! It sure seemed like it to me.

The Chiefs sucked again today, but I pretty much knew they'd manage to lose, so it really didn't bother me that much.

Most of today's been spent doing laundry, watching football, playing Need for Speed: Underground, getting a few things wrapped up for my boss for work, watching my Jayhawks win at the sport they're actually good at (that'd be basketball folks), and seeing my fantasy football team BARELY edge out a victory despite a less than stellar performance.

And now...sorry to cut this short...but M is crying so I need to go try and help her back to sleep.

Until Next Time...

|