Tuesday, December 21, 2004

De La Solstice

Happy Winter Solstice everyone!

Although it's cold now (here in the midwest anyway), the days get longer from here. Hooray for more daylight!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've really been trying to focus on the new job and getting off to a great start. Not a whole lot going on except doing a lot of database work and preparing my contacts for next year.

I'll be heading back to Tucson the first week of 2005 for a couple of days and then I imagine I could start travelling as early as the following week. I'll admit that I'm getting a little concerned about what my travel schedule is going to look like next year. It could get ugly real quick.

On the plus side, I just found out that my new employer will be paying for ALL of my health and dental premiums for the whole family!!! WOOHOO!!!! I'm very psyched about that.

As for Christmas, I'm done with shopping for my family except for my brother and dad...still have to figure out what I'm doing for them. And I still have to wrap all of the gifts for my wife. Other than that, I'm in good shape.

I don't think there will be any trips to the mall for me this week, though.

That's it for now...if I don't get a chance to post again have a very Merry Christmas! (Or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or whatever you might celebrate.)

Until Next Time...

|