Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Xmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Been a crazy, busy, fun and tiring day. Had a great time with the kids this morning and my family this afternoon and evening.

It was good to get back home around 8:30 to the disaster that we call our family room.

Adding that fourth kid this year has yielded a lot of extra packaging and trash this Christmas!

Tomorrow will be spent doing laundry and cleaning up in prep for K's parents' arrival on Tuesday, since we'll be going to my extended family's Christmas gathering on Monday. It will be our first Christmas since my dad's mom passed away earlier this year. I know it's going to be tough on my dad and his four sisters, but I'm glad they're keeping the annual holiday gathering as a tradition.

As for me for Christmas, I got some pants, a sweater, TWO musical bottle openers (and I don't even drink that much), a Jayhawk Football book (I'm surprised it's more than 10 pages long), a really cool framed set of handprints of baby M, Ocean's 11 on DVD (two copies), some computer games, a Joe's Crab Shack bowling shirt and a bunch of gift cards and some good ol' cash. (There was other stuff to, but I'm not going to list every single thing.)

How was your Christmas?

|