Thursday, December 09, 2004

One Year & Counting

Yep...today marks the one year anniversary of the birth of Play By Play.

I have no idea how many posts I've had, but I'm guessing somewhere in the 300+ range. As is the case with most new endeavors, I was full of gusto as I got started and was posting multiple times a day and then the enthusiasm slowly died down, but never completely disappeared. With that, though, the frequency of the posts have become fewer and farther between.

I still hope to remedy that situation, but with starting a new job and having our new baby, there just isn't always enough time in the day.

That being said, I want to thank each and every one of you who swing by here from time to time to read what's been going on and especially those who take a minute to send me a comment. I always like to hear back from the readers.

In other news...
I'm still in Arizona where it's sunny and 65 today...absolutely gorgeous. But even with the great weather, I can't wait to fly home tomorrow night. I REALLY miss my wife and kids. It looks like I'll get to stay home for the next few weeks and will probably come back out for two days in early January and then I'll start travelling to meet with clients more regularly. 2005 should be an interesting year.

By the way, if you ever find yourself in Tucson, AZ, and you like Mexican food, you MUST try a place called Cafe Poca Cosa (sp?) in the Clarion Hotel downtown...simply AWESOME!!!

Well...I've been posting this from the hotel lobby because I had yet to successfully test the wireless capabilities of my new laptop, but now it's time to head back up to the room and relax until the chairman/founder of my company comes by to pick me up for dinner tonight.

Until Next Time...

|